Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Its Really Cold Now

Somehow Chicago has gone from degrees in the 90's from just last weekend,to low 40's today. Insane.Runners from the Chicago Marathon dropping from heat exhaustion on Sunday, to winter coats and hats. My mother would say something like 'These are the last days", to explain the whole weirdness of it all. Our recent house guest from Sweden just commented on how cold it is there,and how his wife actually made Glug wine to warm up. Tonight ,after endless weeks of blowing the air, I actually switched on the fireplace. It's cold,and I don't have my man to snuggle with and keep me warm. Certain Someone is now en route from a trip and wont be home till late. Wonder what I'll wear tomorrow? Sun dress or sweater and boots...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always to love to hear from you.

About Me

My photo
Glamah-rous cook and baker. Thanks for visiting. I love to receive comments.

Followers