Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Monday, October 19, 2009

Is Anybody Out There.....?

It's been a long while since I posted on this blog. Coco Cooks takes all my focus these days, but I suppose I can still post here on occasion. I like to look back at old posts here and see how I ended up to present my present state. I met Certain Someone while writing this blog. Certain Someone is quick to say 'It's not always about food'.

I did create Coco's Eye as a place where Certain Someone and I can post our travel pictures. But sometimes you just want a place for words, and I will always be a Shop Girl at heart . The irony is I'm in a cubicle these days supporting shops in my territory that spans the globe. So be it cosmetics, clothes, cookware , or cakes I'm always selling something and will always have a story to relay.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always to love to hear from you.

About Me

My photo
Glamah-rous cook and baker. Thanks for visiting. I love to receive comments.

Followers