Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Monday, October 26, 2009

I Love This Woman... Dame Shirley Bassey



I was reading an article today Dame Shirley Bassey, who's half Nigerian like me by the way, and I got to thinking . Shirley has seen her fair share of pain and tragedy and yet the show still goes on for her. She's not defeated. My mother used to play this song a lot. I think it was her anthem. The lyrics are words to live by.Now this a diva !

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Hey :)
    great Blog !
    We Would be glad if you follow us!
    Www.masqueac.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always to love to hear from you.

About Me

My photo
Glamah-rous cook and baker. Thanks for visiting. I love to receive comments.

Followers