Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Fantastic Surprise

Last night I worked a catering event at a famed jewelry store. I thought it would be a evening like any other. As we were preparing to set up I heard music from a rehearsal taking place. I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw a toned and fabulous diva on stage in her track suit and shades belting out a number. I asked 'Is that Natalie Cole'? Yes it was! Later in the evening I got a chance to see her actual performance as we worked. Outstanding. Its amazing that all walks of life ,ages, and races really appreciated her music.This one girl from Turkey didn't have a clue to who she was, or her father. I asked her what planet she dropped from. But when I mentioned 'Unforgettable' recognition took hold. I was in such a good mood that that when I paid my astronomical parking ticket at the end of the evening , I didn't complain. I got to see Natalie Cole In such a intimate setting and gorgeous jewels to boost!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Wow. U R sooo lucky. Life is like that, full of suprises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    When I design custom invitations, I offer to design custom postage for my clients to complete the look of their invitation package. The party starts when the guests open their invitations, so setting the tone of the party with the invitation is important. But even before the envelope is opened, the first impression the guest has of the invitation is what’s on the outside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always to love to hear from you.

About Me

My photo
Glamah-rous cook and baker. Thanks for visiting. I love to receive comments.

Recent Posts From Coco Cooks

Followers