Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Announcement

Today I set up a new blog. I haven't been blogging as much lately.I have realized, as I pursue new things ,the Shopgirl is evolving. My sidelines seem to have a culinary bent . It doesn't help that nesting with Certain Someone helps drive this interest . So I set up the Coco Cooks blog. I plan to post in both , depending on where 'Whats on mind' falls under. They will be ramblings from a zealous amateur cook. I'm amazed at the number of foodie blogs out there. Seems to be the "trend" to be a foodie. A trend which has always been with me , and as I mature, will embrace more and more. http://cococooks.blogspot.com

Stumble Upon Toolbar

About Me

My photo
Glamah-rous cook and baker. Thanks for visiting. I love to receive comments.

Followers