Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Our First Purchase


Mmmm reclined
Originally uploaded by My Alternative Photos.
Certain Someone and I made a huge step in our relationship last night. I mean we are talking total commitment now. No ,we are not engaged. We bought our first piece of furniture together. This is our true baby. Not "mine" or "yours" but a asset that can be equitably owned.We sat and tried out a lot of sofas between Illinois and NYC. It had to be just right were we both could snuggle and recline without feeling like we were in a game of Twister when we tried to get up. I was content with my old sofa until Certain Someone took a dive on it and broke the frame. Ever since we try to be cozy on it ,but we sink towards the middle and the floor. I end up all contorted. Now we have a nice cream leather reclining sofa. I can see us retreating more into our space watching the TV with the fire roaring as we both stretch out bodies.AHH the world of the couch potato beckons.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always to love to hear from you.

About Me

My photo
Glamah-rous cook and baker. Thanks for visiting. I love to receive comments.

Followers