Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Club Smokey


Club Smokey
Originally uploaded by kellinahandbasket.
The Swedes seem to be having a great time. After making them a huge breakfast, I went off to promote some Aussie wine for a few hours. I wont name the brand, but it was a hard sell. I then picked up some of the guests and we all went back home. Its amazing how I'm coming up with huge snacks,and meals for them.The guys went off to a White Sox game, and I took a well needed nap while falling asleep watching Soap Net. We had plans to go out that evening to The Rocks favorite club J Bar. We packed into my Audi A4 , with the smallest guy Little M, aka 'The Helicopter' laying across "Big M" and the others. The techno music was at it loudest. Certain Someone didn't seem to want to leave,but we were all tired. We packed back in the car and went home where I put together a late night meal for our hungry guests. Bratwurst, sauerkraut,Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream,and hot fudge sauce. Little M commented that he was worried about adding a new natural gas source for Exxon after that meal. So today I'm off to hustle more wine , while the guys are playing X Box. Tonight we plan to go China Town. Yummy. And tomorrow we conclude with another poker match, Harold's fried Chicken, and Champagne. That's whats Chicago's all about.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. So let me get this straight. You have cooked, cleaned, been a taxi driver AND worked all weekend. And the boys are playing X-Box today?! Wow they are having some vacation. When is yours?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a 2 week all expense paid trip to Sweden and Germany In a few weeks. I deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:47 PM

    ... after all of that if he doesn't marry you, can I ... last time I got looked after that well it was by da momma .....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always to love to hear from you.

About Me

My photo
Glamah-rous cook and baker. Thanks for visiting. I love to receive comments.

Followers