Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bring on the Fondue...


Cheese Fondue
Originally uploaded by katielips.
When I was a little girl of the seventies, I remember my stylish hostess of a mother giving fondue parties. How I loved cooking my meat in hot sizzling oil and dipping my bread in gooey cheese!. I purchased a fondue set a few years back,but only used it once. I was entertaining my wine club. This New Years Eve I dusting it off along with' The Rocks' Raclette set. It will be a laid back evening at another friends house with meat fondue and cheesy raclette. We'll play Billiards, darts, and other games, and drink/ eat till our hearts content. I'm really looking forward to it. We are all really into the preparations. Should be fun and elegant at the same time.
My Certain Someone returns this Saturday and I can't wait to jump in his arms. Unfortunately he just informed me he's flying back out the following Monday. But he promises to be here for New Years and my surgery the following week. I guess I must get used to it. Today was my last day of work. I won't have to deal with any of that until early February.So I look forward to a day of leisure and preparing for my sweeties arrival. I'm so ready to start 2007!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always to love to hear from you.

About Me

My photo
Glamah-rous cook and baker. Thanks for visiting. I love to receive comments.

Followers