Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Another Birthday Approaching


Happy Birthday Kay-Kay
Originally uploaded by Lall.

Next week is the big 38. Yes that's right ,38. Although everyone tells me I look more like my late 20's. I have a busy week coming up. A dear friend is taking me for a long overdue dinner( I don't get out much anymore , much to my friends consternation). Certain Someone is taking me to the world famous Les Nomades for a fabulous gourmet experience on the actual day ,the 16th. Then our group of friends will gather Saturday evening at M Lounge , a South Loop Martini bar. My good friend R and his love are flying in from Miami. And as if all that wasn't enough, Certain Someone and I will then attend the opera Romeo et Juliette Monday evening. Plus I'm on vacation and Thanksgiving that week. Its all kind of working out great. My mother used to tell me to always count my blessings. While I complain a lot about my job, finances, I have been given so much in this life. My 38 is so different from when my mother was that age. She had a teenage daughter getting ready to graduate from High School! I still worry about how and when I 'm going to have a child. I still have my health, life, jobs, supportive family, friends, and hope & dreams. So what if I'm not the size I was in my twenties. I can still turn a head or two. So Happy Birthday to Me!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:19 AM

    And I too have enjoyed your sojourns along the highways and the by-ways.

    So from me too, Happy Birthday and all that goes with it (and I too have proofed this for spelling mistooks)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always to love to hear from you.

About Me

My photo
Glamah-rous cook and baker. Thanks for visiting. I love to receive comments.

Followers