Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just Call Me The Hostess With The Mostest


wine tasting bar
Originally uploaded by yajico.
Tonight I was rehired at the old wine bar I used to moonlight in. Rather than sell wine, I've been "promoted" to hostess. Yippie. Not bad work for no more than 10 hours a week. And I can stand and look cute as I greet the guests and ask "Do you have a reservation"?
Even Certain Someone, who was not pleased of the prospect of me taking a second job, is cool with the idea now. You see I won't have to work a lot of weekends, which will free me up for girlfriend duties. Which are not x rated , if that's where your mind was going... And did I mention discounts on wine, dining credits , etc. ? Now I know in a few weeks I'll be silently cursing at some co workers , but in the end I love the food and wine biz. And Certain Someone can come around occasionally to 'keep an eye on me" while at the bar.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always to love to hear from you.

About Me

My photo
Glamah-rous cook and baker. Thanks for visiting. I love to receive comments.

Followers