Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Friday, June 16, 2006

Gossip


Gossip
Originally uploaded by superhua.
Last night my ' Certain Someone' told me a amazing story. It seems he got a phone call from Sweden from a former colleague who wanted to know about his new girlfriend'. He was naturally aghast as to how this busy business man ,on the other side of the world ,found out he was seeing me. It seems another colleague of theirs was in a conference in another country, and met a US colleague, who mentioned that he meet the new girlfriend back at a event the previous week. Whew! Honestly don't these people have businesses to manage, than to gossip about us. Then a few days before, a co worker approached him saying he heard that I was mad at Certain Someone' last week because he chose to watch the World Cup, rather than volunteer with me. It seems perhaps someone overheard a conversation I had on the bus making a comment in jest. Well it got back to him in two days . My Auntie Mame always warns me to be discreet and careful about what I say and do,because you never know who's listening and watching. I guess I 'm getting a inkling of what BRANGELINA must feel like.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always to love to hear from you.

About Me

My photo
Glamah-rous cook and baker. Thanks for visiting. I love to receive comments.

Followers