Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I now know what a Love Parade is


Picture 002
Originally uploaded by miss pupik.
So I'm on Day 3 of my Minneapolis 'adventure'. I'm alone until tomorrow , when my boss and account partner arrive. Today was tedious with three visits. I swear I saw Charlie Manson while driving back to the hotel.I look forward to room service and a good book this evening snuggled in my "jammies". And I'll probally mind travel to a event I'm only now just hearing of.The 'Love Parade'. Some friends mentioned it, and I've been fascinated with the phenomenon ever since. It seems to have originated in Berlin as kind of a political event, a la Woodstock. Only its all based around Techno music. How fun! DJ's show off their stuff, and it seems like everyone loses all inhibitions. Now I normally hate crowds, and things like that, but what fun. It hasn't been held in Berlin in six years , due to the problems and rowdiness such a parade would generate. For example, excessive filth and waste.But regardless of all of that, it would something I'd want to experience just once in this lifetime . Something I could tell my grandkids about (I'd probally avoid discussing it my kids because' I'd want them to do as I say, not as I did'... )Yeah that's how bored I am, dreaming about the Love Parade.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:57 AM

    Sounds like heaps of fun!! Hence where the song "Meet her at the Love Parade" came from....good song too. Download it if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always to love to hear from you.

About Me

My photo
Glamah-rous cook and baker. Thanks for visiting. I love to receive comments.

Followers