Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Land of a Thousand Lakes

So I finally made it to my destination, at around 9:00 pm. What a day, but I got through with a little email help from my friends, and a certain someone.I got to the hotel by 10, and more weirdness. I demagnatized my key card by accident, and had to endure the mindless 'Welcome to MPL" by the bellboy.Of course I had to tip him more, as he did go all the way back and get me a new one. Then I headed to bar,ordered some crab cakes and Sauvignon Blanc, only to have my senses assulted by drunken sale reps.Ciao

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always to love to hear from you.

About Me

My photo
Glamah-rous cook and baker. Thanks for visiting. I love to receive comments.

Followers