Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Well I wasn't a farmer....


segelboot
Originally uploaded by geKow.
So today I took the day off to assist with the annual luncheon of a arts organization I'm involved in.It was a hectic day, spent chasing a quick snapping photographer and capturing everyone's names. Lots of hustling and shuffling. After the rather long lunch, delayed by late performers(auditioning at the Union league for some thingy), I did a quick shopping trip and purchased some cute little Lacoste ballet slippers.This summer its all about Lacoste. Then I went home and paid some bills.
Later on in the evening I headed out to my appointment. I had scheduled a 'past life regression'. The subject of past lives has been popping up frequently in my life. They say our behavior patterns are influenced by the lives we've led in the past.I was hoping that I would find out why I have my obsession with all things Royal.It took me one hour to drive up north. But I made it only ten minutes late. The ," what should I call her" , Regressionist, was very warm and inviting. She asked me a few questions on what I hoped to gain or find . I admitted I was doing it more for curiosity sake, but it would be interesting to see what comes up with the men , or opposite sex, depending on what sex I was back then. We went into a room , and I laid down on a type of massage table. She lit incense ,arranged her stones and crystals, and led me through a deep relaxation (very hard for me to do BTW). Now I don't know if I was projecting ,and just making up whatever came into my mind, or was it my real intuition guiding me. I won't get into who I was, or what I did,but I can say, in the end, it all made sense. Maybe it was just a exotic and expensive way to dredge up what I already knew, and to resolve to make new , more positive patterns. I have to admit, I was relieved I didn't come up a farmer, insect, or something.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:58 PM

    I would like to make some comment now about a woman standing over you slapping to dead, raw fish together as she rants incoherently...but somehow I think that would be inappropriate. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. she did blow into a horn instrument, that evoked the sea

    ReplyDelete
  3. She blew into a horn instrument and arranged incense and gemstones? I think my Granny should meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:53 PM

    NNNNOOOOOOOoooo!!!!! you can't do this to me. It's like saying "I've got a secret but I can't tell you what it is". Having a secret really means not telling people that you have a secret but when you have a secret and tell people you have a secret it can't be a secret anymore .... so, spill your gutz Toots, what was the outcome of your meeting with the regressionist???? Who were you and what did you do and why have you now come back .... what unfinished business is there ?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I came back to complete unfinished business with you ....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always to love to hear from you.

About Me

My photo
Glamah-rous cook and baker. Thanks for visiting. I love to receive comments.

Followers