Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Land of a Thousand Lakes Part 2

I can't write long posts because of the Blackberry. So I listened to the drunken chatter of the sales reps, as I wearily ate my salty crab cakes. The hottest on of the bunch was literaaly trying to hump the fat middle aged bartender. Then a Margret Choo loking one, started to yell about just because she was Asian, she didn't perform well in school, but smoked a lot of pot! To much information for me. So I called it a night, and dragged my tired ass upstairs. I had the best sleep and sweetest dreams.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always to love to hear from you.

About Me

My photo
Glamah-rous cook and baker. Thanks for visiting. I love to receive comments.

Followers